Eyes can be highlighted with soft dots between the eyelashes and more prominent lines that replace the eye makeup. The version of the line is pre-drawn by the beautician without make-up and is approved by the client.
Care for permanent eye make-up:
- In 2 days after the procedure, the eyes may be slightly puffy
- In case of minor eye irritations, use eye drops, we recommend Ophtalmo-septonex
- On the day of application, there may be small swelling or redness around the pigmented area
- Keep the pigmented area clean and dry for 4 days after application
- Do not remove exfoliating skin
- Protect the treated area from direct sunlight and use a cream with a protection level of SPF 50
- Do not go to the pool and sauna for a week
- Do not wash for 24 hours
Color supplement up to 6 weeks; price -70% of the cost of the procedure itself.
Color refreshment from 6 weeks to 12 months – 30% of the cost of the procedure itself
Color refreshment after 12 months – 10% of the cost of the procedure itself