More than 60 years ago, Christine Schrammek provided the foundation for the original GREEN PEEL® Herbal Peeling Treatment which helps people with various skin problems to get a clean and even skin. The basis is a mixture of eight selected herbs containing enzymes, minerals and vitamins, which are massaged into the skin. The Herbal Peeling Treatment was further medically developed and extended by her daughter, the dermatologist Dr. med. Christine Schrammek-Drusio, and is applied today by aestheticians and doctors worldwide. Varying amounts of the herbal plant mixtures allows the GREEN PEEL® Herbal Peeling Treatment to be adapted to individual skin conditions and the personal treatment goals.
Green Peel Dr. Schrammek is a biological skin restoration method in 5 days
From soft refreshment through active recovery to intense peeling – according to the result of skin diagnosis. Herbal mixtures cause a strong blood supply and flat peeling of the skin’s surface layer, which greatly stimulates the formation of new cells and natural regeneration and rejuvenation of the skin.
This peeling is suitable for treating acne, wrinkles, scars, shingles, sore skin of the abdomen, shoulders and thighs – is recommended for use for women after childbirth or atopic skin.
- Elasticity returns after skin treatment.
- Improves skin quality, wrinkles and scars smooth.
- The pores are stretched to reduce the formation of skin sebum. This procedure perfectly cleans the problematic skin.
- A few days after the first treatment, skin condition improvement can be observed.
What does Green Peel help to solve?
This method solves problems with acne, scars, pigment spots, stretch marks, flaky, wrinkled, poorly blooded, pale skin. Green Peel also effectively rejuvenates the skin.
What happens during the treatment?
On the first day, the herb mixture is applied to the treated area. During the bark there is a slight “abrasion” of the surface layers of the skin and an improvement in blood circulation. After treatment, the skin is slightly reddened, feeling as light burning from the sun.
The third to fourth day is the peeling of the surface layers of the skin. During the entire peeling period, the area must NOT be soaked in water!
The fourth or fifth day is treated with other products from the comprehensive program Green Peel, where the beautician removes the remnants of dead skin.
The regenerated skin is fresh, clean and rejuvenated. Treatment can be done again in 2-3 weeks.
Allergic, very sensitive skin, thin skin with teleangiectasia (facial veins), skin disease, bacterial purulent disease (impetigo), herpes, influenza, neurodermitis (atopic eczema).
SIX HERBS FOR BEAUTIFUL SKIN
Horsetail in our gardens is considered as a very weak weed, which is probably therefore underestimated and was ignored for a long time. Horsetail has long been used in medicine. It reduces inflammation and has protective effects. The horsetail contains a large amount of silicic acid, which improves the structure of the skin, strengthens and promotes the elasticity of connective tissues. Horsetail is the most important plant in a mixture of GREEN PEEL® plants.
It cools, acts anti-inflammatory and has healing effects. Therefore, aloe is found in many products after sunbathing. But aloe vera has much more properties, thanks to which it is valued in GREEN PEEL®. Aloe vera contains a number of enzymes, vitamins, oligosaccharides and amino acids. It soothes, retains moisture in the skin, while providing moisture.
Plantain is a plant with wide thick leaves, contains a large amount of silicic acid, tannins and minerals. It promotes the regeneration of damaged cells and accelerates their growth. The plant contains acupine, which has antibacterial effects, while reducing irritation.
A small plant with small flowers, which is full of surprises. It is used in folk medicine for healing wounds. Lungwort is also enriched by silicic acid, tannins, minerals, and also promotes cell regeneration. Due to these properties, Lungwort is very important for Green Peel®.
Pansies contain carotenoids, derivatives of salicylic acid and help to impure and inflammatory skin conditions. This traditional herb is recommended for many skin problems. Soothing effects come from herbaceous leaves. They facilitate healing, relieve itching and are antibacterial.
The plant with shiny yellow-orange flowers has been used in medicine for many years and has proved its effects, especially with regard to the ability to heal injuries. Calendula not only helps to heal wounds, but also can quickly reduce inflammation and has antibacterial effects. In addition, it activates cell division.
The success of the original GREEN PEEL® Herbal Peeling Treatment Classic for decades speaks for itself. It is the solution for various skin problems in the face and on the body.
- Certified cosmetologists will apply a mixture of herbs to the skin and massage it. The mixture contains exclusive natural extracts, in which you will not find any acids or aggressive ingredients.
- Plant microparticles penetrate the upper layer of the skin. The duration and intensity of the massage depends on the type and structure of the skin.
- Plant components trigger a series of reactions in the skin. First there is an increase of blood circulation.
- As a result – the best supply of skin cells with oxygen and the activation of their metabolism.
- The intensive influence of plants accelerates the natural process of cell renewal. That leads to their stimulation and the development of new collagen cells.
- The skin begins to peel off. Gradually, the upper layers of the skin begin to retreat and new young cells will make their way to the surface.
- The process of cell renewal is recovered after 5 days. Your “old” skin is replaced with a new, clean one. Usually skin needs 28 days to update. The GREEN PEEL method reduces this period to just 5 days.
The original GREEN PEEL® Herbal Peeling Treatment is exclusively offered by certified aestheticians and doctors.
The GREEN PEEL® BODY treatment treats an area of approximately two palms.