What is non-surgical SMAS lifting?
ULTRASONIC SMAS LIFTING is a technique that is designed for those who are not ready to undergo plastic surgery, but would like to significantly tighten their skin. A new method of ultrasonic lifting on the apparatus or, in other words, non-surgical SMAS lifting, allowed us to transfer the procedure that belonged to the field of plastic surgery to the field of therapeutic apparatus cosmetology. What yesterday was impossible to even imagine, today has become a reality – SMAS lifting without a surgeon’s scalpel.
INDICATIONS for ultrasonic lifting:
- Deformation and loss of clarity of the oval of the face (gravitational ptosis).
- Decrease in the density of the skin and subcutaneous structures of the face and body.
- Lowering and deepening of the nasolabial folds.
- Omission of the cheeks and corners of the lips.
- Ptosis of the upper eyelid and drooping eyebrows.
- “Folds of sadness” in the area of the corners of the mouth.
- “Second Chin”: sagging and sagging skin under the chin and neck.
- Decrease in skin tone as a result of stretching of subcutaneous collagen and elastin fibers in the inner surface of the arms, legs, elbows, knees, buttocks, abdomen, face, neck, décolleté.
- Prevention of age-related changes in the skin of the face and neck.
The effect obtained as a result of the HIFU SMAS lifting procedure occurs in 89% of patients and increases within 90 days after the procedure.