Beautiful neat eyebrows adorn the woman. Today, naturalness is in vogue, therefore, Microblading is the favorite procedure of women among permanent makeup.
Microblading is performed using microscopic technology. The master manually draws each hair with a special coloring pigment applied to a thin needle. Such painstaking manual work leads to an excellent result, your eyebrows become beautiful and natural.
With the help of Microblading, you can give your eyebrows the perfect shape and maintain it easily. You don’t have to trim them every day, you just have to look in the mirror and enjoy the result. No one will even notice the intervention of the master. Only beautiful natural eyebrows. Isn’t that what you dreamed about?
If you have gaps in your eyebrows, you want to lengthen them, then this is not a problem for the artist. She will do everything in the best possible way and the missing hairs will not be noticeable. Don’t like the direction of eyebrow hair growth? A professional master can fix it. You can also raise your eyebrows a little for a great effect.
The shape, color, intensity, density and length of the eyebrows can be adjusted with permanent makeup. Minor asymmetry of the eyebrows can also be corrected. The shape of the eyebrows is always drawn in advance by the beautician and approved by you before starting the procedure.
When choosing a shape and color, we pay great attention to the individual characteristics of the face (color of eyes, skin, hair). The color should be as natural as possible.
Benefits of Microblading:
- you get the shape and shade of your eyebrows that you dreamed of;
- forget about pencils, shadows and drawing for a long time;
- save time on makeup and money for buying cosmetics.
Care for permanent make-up of eyebrows:
- 4 days after application, the color of the eyebrows will be 60% brighter than the final result
- At the day of application, there may be a little swelling or redness around the pigmented area
- Keep the pigmented area clean and dry for 4 days after application
- Do not remove exfoliating skin
- Protect the treated area from direct sunlight and use a cream with a protection level of SPF 50
- Do not go to the pool and sauna for a week
- Do not wash it for 24 hours
Color supplement up to 6 weeks price -50% of the cost of the procedure itself
Color refreshment from 6 weeks to 12 months – 20% of the cost of the procedure itself
Color refreshment after 12 months – 10% of the cost of the procedure itself