DMK is the only company in the world to utilise the beneficial effects of transfer messenger enzymes. Enzymes are living substances that regulate health and work with certain minerals in the body to form a natural system of antioxidants that fight corrosive free radicals. Properly formulated, they can remove dead protein, toxins and other effluvia from the epidermis using a process called ‘reverse osmosis’.
Where some cosmetic facial treatments may only act on the surface of the skin, DMK Enzyme Treatments work with the skin. The enzymes aim to strengthen the structural integrity of the skin to create a healthy environment for cells to live and thrive in.
Enzyme Therapy exercises facial muscles and works to leave the skin feeling firm.
Indications for the procedure:
- Dull complexion
- Stressful dehydrated skin
- Decreased skin tone and elasticity
- Porous skin
- Fine and medium-deep wrinkles
- Dark circles and “bags” under the eyes
- Violation of the sharpness of the face oval
- Post-inflammatory blemishes
Stages of the procedure:
- Surface skin pilling with AHA acids
- Enzyme therapy with enzyme mask №1
- Skin revitalization with intensive sera
- Deeply hydrated skin
- Improved skin relief (lack of a network of fine wrinkles and irregularities)
- Radiance of the skin
- Restored contours of the face oval