Removing skin pigmentation, erasing small vessels on the nose, cheeks and generally on the face, removing traces of acne, improving the structure and turgor of the skin – all this can be done using the IPL phototherapy procedure.
IPL is an ultra-modern method of laser cosmetology. Due to the light energy, which is then converted into thermal energy, heating and biochemical reactions at the cellular and molecular level are triggered.
- Small wrinkles on the face and body,
- Changes in the oval of the face, ptosis,
- Pigmented spots, lentigo, chloasma, freckles on the face, neck, décolleté, arms, etc.,
- Couperosis, spider veins, rosacea,
- Acne, Post-acne, Enlarged pores,
- Solar skin aging.
What is the principle of photorejuvenation? A special photo-attachment on the IPL machine generates powerful light beams that destroy the pigment cells of the dermis. At the same time, the power and depth of exposure are regulated. Under the influence of light, the “cells of youth” awaken, triggering the regenerative properties of the skin.
- Acute inflammatory diseases and chronic diseases in the acute stage,
- Oncological diseases,
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding,
- Damage to the skin in the treatment area.