Beautiful and lush hair has always been and remains the standard of beauty not only for women, but also for men. If there are any problems with the hair, many people start to change their care products, make therapeutic masks, take to folk medicine without finding out at first what is the cause of the problem.
Meanwhile for normal hair growth it is necessary, first of all, the health of the hair follicles and the guaranteed supply of all the nutrients to them, which is successfully performed by mesotherapy for the hair – a procedure that has earned authority with its high efficiency. To achieve the goal to have the same chic head of hair, it is necessary to contact a cosmetologist already at the appearance of the first signs of the problem.
What is the mesotherapy for hair? This is a method by which various substances that enhance hair growth are injected into the scalp.
The purposes of the procedure are:
- Stop hair loss.
- Extend the phase of active growth and development.
- Provide hair follicles with all the necessary nutrition.
- Recover lost skin scalp function.
- Strengthen the hair and increase their density.
- Stimulate the blood supply to the hair follicles, so that new hair can grow.
- Normalize the function of sebaceous glands of the scalp.
Indications for the sessions of mesotherapy are:
- Hair loss and varying degrees of alopecia,
- Dryness and increased brittleness,
- Split ends,
- Seborrhea, dandruff and itching in the scalp,
- Damaged hair growth caused by ultraviolet irradiation, medication, diet, coloring, chemical wave and discoloration,
- Focal baldness (ringworm),
- Change in the structure and amount of hair after parturition,
- Premature appearance of gray hair,
- Period of preparing to the scalp for transplantation.
Contraindications to mesotherapy for hair:
- Heightened sensitivity and individual intolerance of individual components of the mesococtail,
- The period of pregnancy and breastfeeding,
- Benign and malignant neoplasms,
- Diseases of the endocrine system,
- Decreased immunity,
- Violation of coagulability and systemic blood diseases,
- Presence of stones in the gallbladder,
- Inflammatory skin processes caused by a viral, bacterial, fungal infection,
- Taking medications that affect the process of blood coagulation (anticoagulants, disaggregants),
- Time of menstruation,
- Mental abnormalities, including epilepsy.
Cocktails for mesotherapy for hair penetrate deep into the layers of the skin and not only help hair to become healthy and beautiful again, but also have a beneficial effect to the whole body, cleaning it and improving the performance of all organs and systems. Dandruff stops appearing, the process of sebum release comes back to normal.
After one course (8-10 sessions), the hair stops falling out, and new ones appear next to old hairs. The hair itself becomes obedient, soft and shiny. But to get the final result, you may need several courses of 8-10 procedures that can be carried out throughout the year.
Recommendations after a course of mesotherapy for hair
- Do not take a shower or bath after the treatment for 8-10 hours.
- Do not visit the solarium and do not stay for a long time under the sun for 2 days after therapy.
Injections of MESOTHERAPY will immediately restore your skin’s hydration. You will get rid of the first wrinkles on your forehead, around your nose, around your eyes, and the nasor creases.
Mesotherapy is recommended for thin, dehydrated or oily skin (the origin of these seemingly different problems is the same, namely lack of moisture).
For best results we recommend you to perform two or three treatments at 2-3 weeks; then – 1 treatment every 2-3 months for maintenance depending on the condition of the skin.
Procedure length is 90 min.