Removing permanent makeup with a remover is a good way to get rid of an unsuccessful tattoo or tattoo.
HOW IT WORKS:
Removing the tattoo with a remover allows you to get rid of the drawing in a short time.
Advantages of the procedure:
- Quick removal of old tattoo. The remover has an effect on the pigment that leaves the skin in a few sessions. If you used a simple technique of applying a permanent, you can get rid of the drawing in one procedure.
- The process of introducing a portion of the chemical composition takes from 40 minutes – the time of one procedure.
- Removal is a painless process. The skin is not exposed to rays, is not injured. As a result, the anesthetic can not be used.
- The option is suitable for owners of any color type.
- The advantage of the remover over other methods is the ability to neutralize all shades and colors, regardless of the complexity of the tattoo.